|1||–State Of Alert||I Hate The Kids|
|2||–Iron Cross||Live For Now|
|3||–Artificial Peace||Outside Looking In|
|6||–Youth Brigade||Waste Of Time|
|8||–Red C||Pressure's On|
|10||–Youth Brigade||Last Word|
|11||–Government Issue||Hey Ronnie|
|13||–The Teen Idles||Commie Song|
|14||–Artificial Peace||Suburban Wasteland|
|15||–Untouchables||I Hate You|
|16||–Red C||Jimi 45|
|17||–State Of Alert||Stepping Stone Party|
|18||–Artificial Peace||Artificial Peace|
|20||–Deadline||Hear The Cry|
|21||–Minor Threat||Stand Up|
|22||–Government Issue||Lie, Cheat & Steal|
|23||–Iron Cross||New Breed|
|25||–Youth Brigade||Moral Majority|
|26||–State Of Alert||Disease|
|28||–The Teen Idles||I Drink Milk|
|31||–The Teen Idles||No Fun|
|32||–Red C||Six O'Clock News|
|№ 7||Various||Flex Your Head (LP, Album, Comp, Vio)||Dischord Records||№ 7||US||1982|
|Dischord 7||Various||Flex Your Head (LP, Comp, RE, Blu)||Dischord Records||Dischord 7||US||Unknown|
|VIRUS 22||Various||Flex Your Head (LP, Comp, XXX)||Alternative Tentacles||VIRUS 22||UK||1983|
|DISCHORD 7||Various||Flex Your Head (LP, Comp, RE, RM, Red)||Dischord Records||DISCHORD 7||US||2010|
|Dischord 7, № 7||Various||Flex Your Head (LP, Comp, RE, Blu)||Dischord Records, Dischord Records||Dischord 7, № 7||US||1985|
- Bass – Bert Quiroz (tracks: A4 to A6, A14 to A16), Brian Gay (tracks: A12, A13), Chris Stover (tracks: B5 to B7), Ian MacKaye (tracks: A1 to A3), Rob Moss (tracks: B11 to B13), Terry S. (tracks: B14 to B16), Toni Young (tracks: B1 to B4), Wendel Blow (tracks: A7 to A9, B8 to B10)
- Drums – Brendan C. (tracks: B14 to B16), Danny Ingram (tracks: A14 to A16), Dante Ferrando (tracks: B8 to B10), Jeff Nelson (tracks: A1 to A3, A10, A11), Marc Alberstadt (tracks: A12, A13), Mike Manos (tracks: B11 to B13), Rich Moore (tracks: A4 to A6), Sean Finnegan (tracks: B5 to B7), Simon Jacobsen (tracks: A7 to A9)
- Drums, Noises [Farm Sounds] – Tomas Squip Ravioli (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Engineer – Don Zientara (tracks: A7 to A16, B5 to B7, B11 to B16), Steve Carr (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B4, B8 to B10)
- Guitar – Bubba Dupree (tracks: B5 to B7), Chris C. (tracks: B14 to B16), Eddie Janney (tracks: A4 to A6), Geordie Grindle (tracks: A1 to A3), John Barry (tracks: A12, A13), Lyle Preslar (tracks: A10, A11), Mark Haggerty (tracks: B8 to B10), Michael Hampton (tracks: A7 to A9), Peter Murray (tracks: B1 to B4, B11 to B13), Tom Clinton (tracks: A14 to A16)
- Lacquer Cut By – JE
- Producer – Skip Groff (tracks: A7 to A11)
- Vocals – Alec MacKaye (tracks: A4 to A6), Eric L. (tracks: B1 to B4), Henry Garfield (tracks: A7 to A9), Ian MacKaye (tracks: A10, A11), John Stabb Schroeder (tracks: A12, A13), John Weiffenbach (tracks: B5 to B7), Nathan Strejcek (tracks: A1 to A3, A14 to A16), Ray H. (tracks: B14 to B16), Sab Grey (tracks: B8 to B10), Steve Polcari (tracks: B11 to B13)
Engineered at Inner Ear Studios except tracks A1 to A6 & B1 to B4, engineered at Hit & Run Studios and tracks B8 to B10, engineered at C.A.B. Studios.
Tracks A1 to A3 recorded in april 1980.
Tracks A4 to A6 recorded in july 1980.
Tracks A7 to A9 recorded from december 1980 to january 1981.
Tracks A12 & A13 recorded in july 1981.
Tracks B1 to B4 recorded at christmas time 1981.
Tracks B8 to B10 recorded on august 26th, 1981.
Tracks B11 to B13 recorded on november 21st, 1981.
Tracks B14 to B16 recorded in september 1981.
Includes a giant 32" x 28" printed poster with profile, credits and lyrics of each band.
Released with four different front covers (the CD version has all four covers):
Violin (Jan 1982 release, 4000 pressed)
Wheat field (this one) (1982 release, 3000 pressed)
XXX (1983 release, 2000 pressed)
Blurry photo (1985 rerelease)
"We sell this record for $5.00 postpaid. ($6 overseas)" printed in lower right corner of rear cover.
Processing company and - engineer for lacquer cut uncredited, identified by "JE NRP" initials etched in runout area.
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): NR. 13542-I FROM NOTHiN' TO NOWHERE JE NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): NR. 13542-II DON'T LET iT GO TO YOUR HEAD JE
- Matrix / Runout (Center label side A, printed): NR13452-1
- Matrix / Runout (Center label side B, printed): NR13542-2
- Other (Number printed on rear cover): NR. 13542
- Engineered At – Inner Ear Studios
- Engineered At – Hit And Run Studios
- Engineered At – Catch-A-Buzz Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions – NR. 13542
Flex Your Head is a sampler album featuring early hardcore punk bands from the Washington, D. It was originally released in January 1982 on Dischord Records, with a pressing of 4,000 copies on vinyl record that sold out within one week an additional 3,000 copies were released shortly after. In 1982, a third pressing of 2,000 copies was released under license in the United Kingdom by Alternative Tentacles. Each of the first three pressings featured a different front cover. A compilation album originally released in 1982 through Dischord Records. The Teen Idles - I Drink Milk 2. Various Artists. Flex Your Head. Your Rating. Overview . Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2019 Vinyl от Flex Your Head на Your Head by The Teen Idles. 32 songs. 1982 year. Format mp3. Download compilation for free and listen online. Flex Your Head 1982. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Hardcore Punk. The Teen Idles , The Untouchables and others. Songs in album Flex Your Head 1982. The Teen Idles - I Drink Milk. Released 1982. Flex Your Head Tracklist. I Drink Milk by The Teen Idles Lyrics. A UK pressing of the album done by Alternative Tentacles Records used a black and white cover modifying the Washington D. flag design with straight-edge Xs instead of the originals stars. A 1985 reissue featured a blurry black and white photo taken by Beefeater vocalist and former Red C drummer Tomas Squip. A more recent reissue of the album features the D. straight-edge flag design, only with a red and white cover. Flex Your Head Q&A. Flex Your Head is ranked 40,531st in the overall chart, 5,211th in the 1980s, and 573rd in the year 1982. Flex Your Head by Various Artists Compilation album Year: 1982 Overall rank: 40,531st. Average Rating: 74100 from 6 votes. Listen free to Various Artists Flex Your Head. Most often on , compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution Note: You can view albums tagged as 'Various Artists' in your read more. Warning . Or consider a donation More Albums. View All. Black Panther: The Album. Flex Your Head Records. Record Label. Never giving the record an official release, in fact never even an official title, only haphazardly adding versions to a comps or the end of a streaming album. But now we have been inspired by the events of 2020 and feel these age old messages of punk rock need to be revised. What exactly the physical release will look like is still yet decided on but final artwork and an official release are in motion