|2||Solomon Bites The Worm||3:09|
|5||Sky Will Fall||3:16|
|9||The Jub-Jub Bird||4:26|
|10||Heard You Were Dead||4:04|
|11||Sleazy Bed Track||4:41|
|12||Down At The Reservoir||3:19|
- Drums, Percussion, Washboard, Marimba, Bells [tubular], Timpani, Piano, Handclaps, Backing Vocals, Whistling, Performer [coconuts] – Eds D. Chesters
- Guitar, Banjo, Piano, Handclaps, Mandolin, E-Bow, Mellotron, Backing Vocals – Adam P. Devlin
- Management – Julian Able, Neil Burrow
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer] – Phil Auty
- Painting, Bass, Backing Vocals, Keyboards [moog], Percussion, Handclaps, Performer [alarm clock] – Scott E. Morriss
- Producer, Mixed By, Backing Vocals, Piano, Handclaps, Organ [hammond], Mellotron – Hugh Jones
- Vocals, Harmonica, Vocoder, Handclaps, Mellotron, Drum Machine – Mark J. Morriss
- Written-By – Devlin, Chesters, Morriss, Morriss
Cat # on all artwork is BLUED 008
Cat # on CD is BLUE 008
Booklet opens upwards to reveal a double saloon door, which enables the other panels to open out vertically.
Drums and percussion supplied by Premier, okay.
Cymbal supplied by Zildjan, is that good enough?
Durations not on release.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 731454088527
- Other (Label Code): LC 0485
- Other (Distribution Code): PY 900
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: 5408852 10502301 01 %
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L132
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0446
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0443
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Ltd.
- Published By – Archaic Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Return To The Last Chance Saloon - The Bluetones. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Return to the Last Chance Saloon is the second studio album by English rock band The Bluetones, released on 9 March 1998. The album is currently certified Gold by the BPI. Its offspring singles were Solomon Bites the Worm, If. Sleazy Bed Track and 4-Day Weekend. All tracks written by: Chesters, Devlin, Morriss, Morriss: Tone Blooze 2:27. Unpainted Arizona 3:09. Solomon Bites the Worm 3:09. 4-Day Weekend 3:57. Sleazy Bed Track 4:41. Songs in album The Bluetones - Return To The Last Chance Saloon 1998. The Bluetones - Tone Blooze. The Bluetones - Unpainted Arizona. The Bluetones - Solomon Bites The Worm. The Bluetones - . The Bluetones - 4-Day Weekend. The Bluetones - Sleazy Bed Track. The Bluetones - If. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to The Bluetones Return To The Last Chance Saloon Tone Blooze, Unpainted Arizona and more. 13 tracks 62:12. The Bluetones. Rock 1998. The major problem with the debut, however, was that there was little musical variety, and the album seemed to drag at times. Luckily, on their sophomore effort, the Bluetones have added some much-needed tempo changes to the mix, making this album a more consistently engaging listen than their debut. They still have massive, Stone Roses-style riffs, but they also have tossed in a few acoustic numbers and an instrumental. Released 1998. Return to the Last Chance Saloon Tracklist. Tone Blooze Lyrics. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Return To The Last Chance Saloon, 1998. Tone Blooze, 02:27. Unpainted Arizona, 03:09. Solomon Bites The Worm, 03:09. 4-Day Weekend, 03:57. The Jub Jub Bird, 04:26. Sky Will Fall, 03:16. Down At The Reservoir, 03:19. Heard You Were Dead, 04:04. Now playing . Broken Starr Album Version. Return To The Last Chance Saloon