|3||Live Through Me||2:32|
|9||The Beautiful Days||7:49|
|10||The Final Sacrifice||10:27|
|11||How They Suffer||5:52|
|12||Red Velvet Corridor||3:04|
|13||All Lined Up||4:48|
|14||I Love You This Much||7:23|
|23||Her Mouth Is Filled With Honey||3:19|
|24||Red Velvet Wound||2:02|
|26||I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull||6:39|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Michael Gira
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Vudi (tracks: 1-3, 1-5, 1-9, 1-12, 2-2, 2-7, 2-9, 2-12, 2-13)
- Bass, Guitar – Joe Goldring (tracks: 1-3, 1-5, 1-9, 1-12, 2-2, 2-7, 2-9, 2-12, 2-13)
- Drums, Percussion, Vibraphone – Larry Mullins (tracks: 1-3, 1-5, 1-9, 1-12, 2-2, 2-7, 2-9, 2-12, 2-13)
- Engineer [Live] – Andy Ray (tracks: 1-5, 2-8, 2-12, 2-13)
- Mastered By – Chris Griffin
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Billy Anderson, Chris Griffin , Larry Lame, Martin Bisi
- Performer – Algis A. Kizys, Clinton Steele, Christoph Hahn, Larry Lame, Norman Westberg, William Rieflin
- Producer – Jarboe (tracks: 1-7), Michael Gira (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-8 to 2-14)
- Viola – Kris Force (tracks: 1-12, 2-9)
- Voice, Sounds, Loops – Jarboe
- Voice, Sounds, Sampler, Loops – Michael Gira
Fold-out digipak. Contains a fold-out insert with lyrics and credits.
All material comprising this album was compiled from a wide variety of sources - ranging from hand-held cassette recordings, to found sounds, to samples, to loops, to finished multi-track recordings - and was combined, collaged, manipulated and EQed at Griffin Mastering, Atlanta, GA.
This version was sold at concerts during the 1997 tour.
This version does not have a 'manufactured in Canada' text on the back, but Swans - Soundtracks For The Blind does.
Printed and assembled in Canada.
Digipak manufactured under license from AGI International.
© 1996 Young God Records.
℗ 1996 Atavistic.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 5 018615 501022
- Mastering SID Code (Silver Disc / Copper Disc): IFPI L122
- Mould SID Code (Silver Disc): ifpi 2312
- Mould SID Code (Copper Disc): ifpi 2307
- Matrix / Runout (Copper Disc): MASTERED BY NIMBUS CD3431 YGCD 010 DISC 2
- Matrix / Runout (Silver Disc): MASTERED BY NIMBUS CD3430 YGCD 010 DISC 1
- Copyright (c) – Young God Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atavistic
- Mastered At – Griffin Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
Soundtracks for the Blind - Swans. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Soundtracks for the Blind is the tenth studio album by Swans. It was released as a double CD in 1996, through Young God Records. Soundtracks for the Blind was intended, as suggested by the title, to function as a sort of soundtrack for a non-existent film, and is Swans' most varied studio effort. It was the last studio album released by the band until 2010's My Father Will Guide Me up a Rope to the Sky. A reissue of the album was released on July 20, 2018, marking the first time Soundtracks for the. Soundtracks For The Blind by SWANS, released 25 July 2014 1. Red Velvet Corridor 2. I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull 3. Helpless Child 4. Live Through Me 5. Yum-Yab Killers 6. The Beautiful Days 7. Volcano 8. Mellothumb 9. All Lined Up 10. Surrogate 2 11. How They Suffer 12. Animus 13. Red Velvet Wound 14. The Sound 15. shalllllllow a one of a kind masterpiece that never ceases to surprise with every listen and never grows tired because of its amazing atmosphere created with the most delicate of details and disturbing of concepts. an album to be virtually and uncatatonically blind to forever crying creature Favorite track: I Love You This Much. Soundtracks For The Blind. Virtual Label LLC, PIAS от лица компании Mute IRICOM, ASCAP, ARESA, Virtual Label LLC Publishing и другие авторские общества 3. Soundtracks for the Blind is the tenth studio album by Swans, and the last released until 2010's My Father Will Guide Me Up a Rope to the Sky. On the composition of Soundtracks for the Blind, frontman Michael Gira said in 1997: I've always been interested in different sounds like that and listened to Brian Eno and different read more. Soundtracks for the Blind. Alternative 2001. Far from its pummeling predecessors, this ambitious double album is a fever dream of electronic sketches interwoven with found sounds and Dictaphone remnants. Bits of full-band jams and cacophonous live scraps peek through the fog, only to be swallowed up by the ambient swirl. Songs in album Swans - Soundtracks For The Blind CD I 1996. Swans - Red Velvet Corridor. Swans - I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull. Swans - Helpless Child. Swans - Live Through Me. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Experimental Rock. Band's List Experimental Rock Swans Soundtracks for the Blind. Add the album's lyrics. Add an audio file. Swans : Soundtracks for the Blind