|5||Get On Top||3:17|
Organ [Chamberlin] – Patrick Warren
|7||I Like Dirt||2:38|
|10||This Velvet Glove||3:45|
|14||Around The World||3:58|
|15||Right On Time||1:52|
|9 47386-2||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Californication (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 47386-2||US||1999|
|2-47386||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Californication (CDr, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||2-47386||US||1999|
|CHILI1CD||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Californication (CDr, Album, Promo, Smplr)||Warner Bros. Records||CHILI1CD||UK||1999|
|9362-47386-4||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Californication (Cass, Album)||Orpheus Music||9362-47386-4||Bulgaria||Unknown|
|9362-47487-4||Red Hot Chili Peppers||Californication (Cass, Album, Ltd, S/Edition)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-47487-4||Malaysia||1999|
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Lindsay Chase
- Engineer [Additional] – David Schiffman, Greg Collins, Greg Fidelman, John Sorenson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jennifer Hilliard, Ok Hee Kim
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jim Scott
- Keyboards – Greg Kurstin
- Lacquer Cut By – CB
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Written-By – Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea, John Frusciante
2012 reissue on 180 gram vinyl. Includes photo insert with lyrics.
Hype sticker reads: "Limited-Edition 180-Gram Vinyl 2-Disc Set"
Lyrics and credits sheet has the original 1999 layout and does not report any info about the remaster process.
Main differences from the original US release:
- Back cover has web addresses for both Warner Bros. and RHCP. 1999 pressing had two RHCP addresses.
- Barcode layout is different, on 1999 release all credentials are completely below the bars
- 2012 release has newer Warner Bros. logo on back cover
- Limited edition -sticker is bigger in 2012 release
- Different matrix inscriptions
- Manufactured in Germany on labels on 2012 release
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 0 93624 73861 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 0093624738619
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 1-531908-A² CB -25603- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 1-531908-B CB P.USA -25603-
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 1-531908-C CB P.USA -25604-
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 1-531908-D CB P.USA -25604-
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Pressed By – Pallas – 25603
- Pressed By – Pallas – 25604
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Moebetoblame Music
Californication is the seventh studio album by American rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was released on June 8, 1999, on Warner Bros. Records and was produced by Rick Rubin. Californication marked the return of John Frusciante, who had previously appeared on Mother's Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magik, to replace Dave Navarro as the band's guitarist. Californication is the band's seventh studio album. It was released in June 8, 1999, by Warner Bros. It was the first album with John Frusciante after returning to the band in 1998. This was an important album for the band, as it featured a more melodic and softer pop sound than their previous albums. Around the World - 3:58. Parallel Universe - 4:30. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication B-Sides and. Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way. Many figured that the Red Hot Chili Peppers' days as undisputed alternative kings were numbered after their lackluster 1995 release One Hot Minute, but like the great phoenix rising from the ashes, this legendary and influential outfit returned back to greatness with 1999's Californication. Album 1999 15 Songs. The funk-fueled party rock that made their name slaps harder than ever on Around the World which features Flea's bass at its wiggliest and the furious Get On Top, but the group spends much of the LP looking inward. Listen free to Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication Around the World, Parallel Universe and more. 15 tracks 56:17. Californication is the seventh studio album by American alternative rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, released on June 8, 1999 on Warner Bros. Produced by Rick Rubin, Californication marked the return of John Frusciante, who had previously appeared on Mother's Milk and Blood Sugar Sex Magik, to replace Dave Navarro as the band's guitarist. Now, Californication sees the same players John Frusciante and Rick Rubin included from the that album return. As expected, it's considerably better than the bone- stupid One Hot Minute, but not quite as funky- assed as their acclaimed 1991 effort. But wait. Before we go any further, let's talk about Dave Navarro. Dave Navarro was a horrible fit for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Thankfully, he's off in some private velvet- paneled studio pouring hot wax on his nipples and applying mascara. Look up wannabe rockstar in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Da. Формируйте собственную коллекцию. The Red Hot Chili Peppers of the quadruple-platinum smash Blood Sugar Sex Magic are back - revitalized and reunited - with their first album in four years and perhaps their most anticipated album ever. Most importantly, Californication marks the homecoming of guitarist John Frusciante, a key ingredient in the group's most successful albums. His return signals the energized re-emergence of one of rock's premier emotional, powerful and exciting bands. Certified at 4 million units by the RIAA. 0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Chili Peppers album ever. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 7, 2016. Verified Purchase