|5||Exit Music (For A Film)|
|12||Climbing Up The Walls|
|17||Meeting In The Aisle|
Programmed By – Henry Binns, Sam Hardaker
|19||Man Of War|
|20||Polyethylene (Parts 1 & 2)|
|21||Subterranean Homesick Alien|
|28||How I Made My Millions|
|NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||Radiohead||OK Computer (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Parlophone, Parlophone||NODATA 02, 7243 8 55229 1 8||UK||1997|
|ABS 104022||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||ABS 104022||Russia||Unknown|
|7 24385 5229 2 5||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI||7 24385 5229 2 5||Taiwan||1997|
|EKPD-0610||Radiohead||OK Computer (CD, Album)||EMI (Korea)||EKPD-0610||South Korea||1997|
|none||Radiohead||OK Computer + 6 Bonus Tracks! (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Radiohead)||none||Unknown|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Radiohead (tracks: A1 to D2)
- Artwork [Additional Complicated Artwork Skills Supplied By] – Matt Bale
- Artwork By [Additional Complicated Artwork Skills Supplied By] – Mr. Barry
- Conductor [Strings] – Nick Ingman (tracks: A1 to D2)
- Edited By [Audio Levels Balance] – Nigel Godrich (tracks: A1 to F5)
- Engineer [Studio Assistant] – Chris Scard (tracks: A1 to D2), Gerard Navarro (tracks: A1 to D2), Jon Bailey (tracks: A1 to D2)
- Lacquer Cut By – Bazza
- Lyrics By [We Wrote Them] – Radiohead (tracks: A1 to D2)
- Mastered By – Chris 'King Fader' Blair (tracks: A1 to D2)
- Music By – Mike Hammond (tracks: F1), Colin Greenwood (tracks: A1 to E5, F1 to F5), Ed O'Brien (tracks: A1 to E5, F1 to F5), Jonny Greenwood (tracks: A1 to E5, F1 to F5), Michael Hazlewood (tracks: F1), Phil Selway (tracks: A1 to E5, F1 to F5), Thom Yorke
- Photography By, Other [Website Maintenance] – Stanley Donwood
- Producer [Committed To Tape] – Nigel Godrich (tracks: A1 to F5), Radiohead (tracks: A1 to F5)
Limited to 7000 copies.
Sold only through indie record stores.
Triple-sleeve gatefold jacket with colour printed inner sleeves.
Three 180 gram blue coloured 12" vinyl records containing the original twelve track album,
three unreleased tracks and eight B-sides, all newly remastered from the original analogue tapes.
Includes a download code card (for MP3 or WAV formats).
The stickered barcode is to differentiate the Blue coloured vinyl from the Black vinyl barcode
XLLP868 appears on the back of the gatefold.
XLLP868X appears on a sticker on the shrink wrap on the back of the gatefold.
℗ 1997-2017 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Limited.
© 1997-2017 XL Recordings Limited.
Printed in E.U.
Made in the E.U.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Printed - Sticker): 6 34904 08688 6
- Barcode (Scanned - Sticker): 634904086886
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [etched]): IP XLLP868-A1 BH76012-01 A1 BAZZA ALCHEMY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [etched]): SKIP XLLP868-B1 BH76012-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [etched]): SKY XLLP868-C1 BH76012-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [etched]): BLUE XLLP868-D1 BH76012-02 D1 PW
- Matrix / Runout (Side E [etched]): XLLP868-E3 BH77761-01 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Side F [etched]): IT XLLP868-F1 BH76013-01 F1 =^^
- Label Code: LC 05667
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Mastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH76012
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH76013
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH77761
OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 is a reissue of the 1997 album OK Computer by the English alternative rock band Radiohead. It was released in June 2017, the album's 20th anniversary, following the acquisition of Radiohead's back catalogue by XL Recordings from EMI in 2016. The album is remastered and includes B-sides released on OK Computer singles, plus three previously unreleased songs: I Promise, Man of War, and Lift. The reissue includes bonus tracks three previously unreleased and completely remastered versions of the album tracks. It was released on June 23, 2017 digitally, as a double CD set, and a triple LP pressed on 180 gram vinyl. The expanded box set includes a triple LP, as well as a C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band and taken from the OK Computer session archives and demo tapes. A C90 cassette mix tape compiled by the band, taken from OK Computer session archives and demo tapes. A download code for both the LPs and the tape. 1997-2017 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by XL Recordings Limited. 1997-2017 XL Recordings Limited. Printed in E. Made in the E. Audio fixing and dubbing was done at Mayfair, Abbey Road, Air Lyndhurst, Courtyard and the Church studios. Album 1997 23 Songs. The centerpiece of OKNOTOKs second set of unreleased tracks and B-sides, its a startlingly beautiful snapshot of the bands ridiculous post-The Bends, OK Computer-era potency. Elsewhere, Lift is another glistening gem from the vaults and Meeting in the Aisle provides a reminder of the bands haunting way around an instrumental. A remastered OK Computer, meanwhile, remains the foreboding masterpiece it ever was. Twenty years on, Radiohead revisit their 1997 masterpiece with a deluxe reissue. The bonus material includes familiar B-sides and a few previously unheard recordings that hint at an intriguing road not taken. As they regrouped to figure out what their third album might be, Radiohead faced, if not a crossroads, then an unusually open stretch of road. They had toured with Alanis Morissette in support of their second LP, 1995's The Bends. After 20 years since its initial release. Radiohead re-releases their alt-rock masterpiece. Once again, I review. OK COMPUTER I also add my thoughts take on the OKNOTOK 1997 2017 reissue that pairs the original album with B-sides and three never-released songs. Will Hermes. Radiohead have reissued their acclaimed 'OK Computer' with three never-released tracks. Jim SteinfeldtGetty. Great records can conjure the illusion of being tailored specifically to whatever era the listener is in. Declaring Karma police, arrest this man alongside couplets like Ambition makes you look pretty uglyKicking, squealing Gucci little piggy, as transcendent melodies vie with outbursts of anxiety, depression and technological hate-fucking, OK Computer sounds pretty relevant right about now. Over the past 20 years, it always has. Most important - you can download the album OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017 2017. Summary: The remaster of the rock band's 1997 third album features eight B-sides, as well as original studio recordings of three previously unreleased tracks: I Promise, Lift, and Man Of War. Buy On. Record Label: XL. OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997. has been added to your Cart. Add gift options. If you are a Radiohead fan considering upgrading their best album this is worth it. The remastering on the album was done by Bob Ludwig one of the best mastering engineers in the world and the album sounds great. Verified Purchase. OK Computer was first released in 1997 to tremendous critical adulation. While not as immediately accessible as its outstanding predecessor, The Bends, OK Computer has proven to be not only Radiohead's finest release, but one of the best rock albums ever