|1||It Doesn't Matter Anymore|
Backing Vocals – Wendy WaldmanPercussion – Peter AsherWritten-By – Paul Anka
|2||Heart Like A Wheel|
Cello – Dennis KarmazynDouble Bass – Richard FevesHarmony Vocals – Maria MuldaurViola, Arranged By [Strings] – David CampbellWritten-By – Anna McGarrigle
|3||I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You)|
Drums – Lloyd MyersHarmony Vocals – Emmy Lou HarrisUkulele – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Hank Williams
|4||You're No Good|
Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Shirley MatthewsElectric Guitar – Eddie BlackElectric Guitar [Solo] – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Clint Ballard, Jr.
|5||Dark End Of The Street|
Backing Vocals – Cissy Houston, Joyce NesbittBass – Emory GordyDrums – Dennis St. JohnElectric Guitar [Rhythm] – Andrew GoldElectric Guitar [Solo] – Bob WarfordWritten-By – Wayne Moman, Dann Pennington
|6||When Will I Be Loved|
Cowbell – Peter AsherDrums – Russ KunkelGuitar – Andrew GoldWritten-By – Phil Everly
Backing Vocals – Herb PedersenElectric Guitar – Bob WarfordWritten-By – Lowell George
|8||You Can Close Your Eyes|
Acoustic Guitar – Glenn Frey, John BoylanBacking Vocals – Peter AsherBass – Tim SchmitDrums – Don HenleyWritten-By – James Taylor
Acoustic Guitar, Harmony Vocals – John David SoutherBanjo – Herb PedersenBass – Chris EthridgePiano [Acoustic] – Andrew GoldWritten-By – J.D. Souther
|10||Keep Me From Blowing Away|
Acoustic Guitar – John Starling, Paul CraftBass – Tom GuideraSteel Guitar – Danny PendletonWritten-By – P. Craft
|ST-11358||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-11358||US||1974|
|ROC-CD-3029||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (CD, Album, RE, RM)||RockBeat Records||ROC-CD-3029||US||2012|
|3C 254 81823||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (Cass, Album)||Capitol Records||3C 254 81823||Italy||1974|
|8XT 511358||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Capitol Records||8XT 511358||US||1974|
|TOCP-6362||Linda Ronstadt||Heart Like A Wheel (CD, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||TOCP-6362||Japan||1990|
- Acoustic Guitar – Andrew Gold (tracks: B2, B3), Bob Warford (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Gregory Rose (tracks: A1, A2, B5)
- Backing Vocals – Andrew Gold (tracks: B1, B2), Kenny Edwards (tracks: B1, B2), Linda Ronstadt (tracks: A2, A4, B1, B4)
- Bass – Kenny Edwards (tracks: A1, A2, B1 to B3)
- Design – Rod Dyer
- Drums – Andrew Gold (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Electric Piano – Andrew Gold (tracks: A1, A3)
- Fiddle – David Lindley (tracks: A5, B3)
- Harmonica – Jimmy Fadden (tracks: A2, B2)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Andrew Gold (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Photography – Len Correa
- Photography [Innersleeve] – Eve Babitz
- Piano – Andrew Gold (tracks: A4, A5, B3, B5)
- Producer – Peter Asher
- Recorded By – Dave Hassinger, Val Garay
- Recorded By [Additional] – Dennis Ferante, George Massenburg, John Haeny, Peter Kelsey, Peter Swettenham
- Steel Guitar – Sneaky Pete Kleinow (tracks: A2, B2, B3)
- Tambourine – Andrew Gold (tracks: A4, B1)
''0" in runouts denotes a Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville pressing.
This is a Repress, identifiable by rim credits without the Capitol Records logo and with a long circumference credit listing.
Released in a custom photo inner sleeve, not made of cardboard.
Recorded June-September, 1974
Track B2 as printed on the label; sleeve has "Willin".
Track B3 as printed on the label; sleeve has "I Can't Help It If I'm Still In Love With You"
Maria Muldaur appears courtesy of Reprise Records
John David Souther appears courtesy of Asylum Records
Emmylou Harris & Wendy Waldman appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records
Codici a barre
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A label): ST 1-11358
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B label): ST 2-11358
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A runout, etched): ST-1-11358 Z13 #2 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B runout, etched): ST-2-11358 Z12 #2 0
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Sound Factory
- Recorded At – Clover Recorders
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Track Recorders
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Jacksonville
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – E.H. Morris & Co., Inc.
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Blue Seas Music, Inc.
- Published By – U.S. Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Golden Spread Music
- Published By – Spanka Music Corp.
- Published By – Benchmark Music
- Published By – Press Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Garden Court Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Publications
- Published By – Abraham Music
- Published By – Fred Rose Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Country Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
Heart Like a Wheel is the fifth solo studio album by Linda Ronstadt, released in November 1974. Her first to reach the top of the Billboard 200 and winning a Grammy Award, it is considered to be Ronstadt's breakthrough album. It was Ronstadt's last album to be released by Capitol Records. At the time of its recording, Ronstadt had already moved to Asylum Records and released her first album there, however due to contractual obligations, Heart Like a Wheel was released by Capitol. Heart Like A Wheel - Linda Ronstadt. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Heart Like A Wheel. Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like A Wheel 1974. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Folk-Rock Pop-Rock Country Rock. Linda Ronstadt. Пластинка была номинирована на премию Грэмми в категориях ''Альбом года'' и ''Лучшее женское вокальное поп исполнение'', но выиграла награду за песню ''I Can't Help It If I'm Still in Love with You'' в категории ''Лучшее женское вокальное кантри исполнение''. Songs in album Linda Ronstadt - Heart Like A Wheel 1974. Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good. Linda Ronstadt - It Doesn't Matter Anymore. Linda Ronstadt - Faithless Love. However, Ronstadt comes into her own on this mix of oldies and contemporary classics. Backed by a fleet of Los Angeles musicians, Ronstadt sings with vigor and passion, helping bring the music alive. But what really makes Heart Like a Wheel a breakthrough is the inventive arrangements that producer Peter Asher, Ronstadt, and the studio musicians have developed. Linda Ronstadt sings Heart Is Like A Wheel from her 1974 Heart Like A Wheel like a Wheel, which concludes her prior commitment to Capitol, should guarantee her success. After years of touring, Linda Ronstadt has developed into the rare artist who comes off even better live than on record. Last February, when she opened for Jackson Browne at Carnegie Hall, I was awed by her stage demeanor. She took immediate command of both her band and the audience and delivered a thoroughly enjoyable and professional set, a satisfying crossblend of pop and country. One of the reasons Heart like a Wheel is so impressive, surpassing even the excellent Dont Cry Now, is its expansion of repertoire beyond country and folk-rock. Ищете треки из альбома Heart Like A Wheel исполнителя Linda Ronstadt Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Nevertheless, Heart Like a Wheel made Live in Hollywood possible. In the second half of the 70s, Linda Ronstadt became more than just a pop star. She sold-out arenas and brought mainstream attention to cult songwriters like Warren Zevon and Elvis Costello, appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone and Time, and was deemed the Queen of Rock. There had never been a female artist like her in American history, and few male rock acts were so fluent in classic songs and new ones alike, so capable and respected as a bandleader, or possessed of such a stunning, technically masterful voice. Listen free to Linda Ronstadt Heart Like A Wheel You're No Good, It Doesn't Matter Anymore and more. 10 tracks 31:36. Linda Marie Ronstadt born July 15, 1946 in Tucson, Arizona is an American singer most closely associated with the country rock genre prevalent in the 1970s. Though an occasional songwrite read more. Though an occasional songwriter herself, she is better known as an interpret read more. But Heart Like a Wheel does it with a magic Ronstadt and her L. session crew would never touch again for one thing, she was rarely again as convincingly tough You're No Good or as fragile the Anna McGarrigle-penned title track as she is here. Rickey Wright. Go Unlimited. Opinions may differ, but I hold the 1974 Heart Like a Wheel album as Linda Ronstadt's finest. The mix of pop songs and more country flavoured songs today known as Americana is perfect, and seldom did Linda sing better than on this album