|1||Talk To Me Baby|
Lyrics By – Johnny MercerMusic By – Robert Dolan
Lyrics By – Russell Smith Music By – Jex Saarelaht
Written-By – Bruce Sievier, Ord Hamilton
Written-By – Betty Carter
Lyrics By – Kate CeberanoMusic By – Jex Saarelaht
|6||Save Your Love For Me|
Written-By – Buddy Johnson
|7||My One And Only Love|
Lyrics By – Robert MellinMusic By – Guy Wood
Lyrics By – Jex SaarelahtMusic By – Sonny Rollins
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim
Lyrics By – Jex SaarelahtMusic By – Doug DeVries
Written-By – Donny Hathaway, Leroy Hutson
Lyrics By – Russell Smith Music By – Dexter Gordon
|TVL 93331, RML 53331||Kate Ceberano And Her Sextet||Like Now (LP, Album, Gat)||Regular Records , Regular Records||TVL 93331, RML 53331||Australia||1990|
|TVC 93331, RMC 53331||Kate Ceberano And Her Sextet||Like Now (Cass, Album)||Regular Records , Regular Records||TVC 93331, RMC 53331||Australia||1990|
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Peter De Visser
- Bass – Stuart Speed
- Drums – Peter Jones
- Engineer – Frank Andrewartha (tracks: 8, 10, 12), Peter McLean (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11), Robbie Grech (tracks: 8, 10), Tony Tosti (tracks: 8, 10)
- Guitar – Doug DeVries (tracks: 8), Philip Ceberano
- Percussion – Dennis Close (tracks: 8)
- Piano – Jex Saarelaht
- Producer – Jex Saarelaht, Kate Ceberano, Peter Jones , Philip Ceberano, Robert Burke, Russell Smith , Stuart Speed
- Saxophone, Flute – Robert Burke
- Strings – Cindy Watkin, David Shafer , Fintan Murphy, Jacqui Johnson, Laurence Jacks, Lorraine Hook, Ron Layton, Rudolf Osadnik, Siobhan Statkiewicz
- Trumpet, Valve Trombone – Russell Smith
- Vocals – Kate Ceberano
Album is dedicated to the late Dexter Gordon and the late Sarah Vaughan.
Ⓟ © 1990 Regular Records Pty. Ltd. Manufactured by Festival Records Pty. Ltd. Australia and New Zealand.
Recorded at Timbertop Studios, Melbourne, except Kate's Blues and Samba Minha recorded at Elgin Place Recorders, Hawthorn, Vic; and Tryin' Times, recorded live at the Quarry Amphitheatre, Perth.
Codici a barre
- Barcode (Text): 9 399609 333123
- Barcode (Scanned): 9399609333123
- Matrix / Runout: D93331 #01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Regular Records Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Regular Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Timbertop Studios
- Recorded At – Elgin Place Recorders
- Recorded At – Quarry Amphitheatre
Im Hip - Kate Ceberano And Her Sextet. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Heart - Kate Ceberano And Her Sextet. Kate Ceberano And Her Sextet Like Now. Kate Ceberano - I Don't Know How To Love Him 1992 HQ. Electric Octopus Driving Under The Influence Of Jams New Full Album 2017 Psychedelic Rock - Продолжительность: 3:53:24 The Bong Ceberano And Her Sextet: Memory Serves, Lush Life, Yeah Yeah и другие песни. It was Ceberano's second jazz album, following her 1987 live album Kate Ceberano and her Septet but unlike that album, this was recorded in a studio. It peaked at No. 18 in Australia. Following the major success of her 1989 pop album Brave, Ceberano returned to the studio and recorded a jazz album with her sextet. Critical reception. On 19 October 1990, Adrian Jackson, the. Kate Ceberano and Her Septet is the debut album recorded by Australian artist Kate Ceberano and released in March 1987. It peaked at number 29 in Australia. Whilst still performing with the band I'm Talking in early 1986, Ceberano was asked by events promoter Clifford Hocking to step in and replace a cancelled jazz performer at the Perth International Jazz Festival with a week's notice. Ceberano quickly established a septet and the performance was an unexpected success. Immediately after, Hocking. Album 1987 14 Songs. Kate Ceberano. Like Now. Your Rating. Overview . Report error. Like Now by Kate Ceberano & Her Sextet. Release date. Regular Records. Catalog number. TVD 93331. See which songs from which albums Kate Ceberano and Her Sextet played through the years