|1||Stop Me Now|
|6||Right To Be Misbegotten|
|8||Back Into It|
|MQ005||Islands||Should I Remain Here At Sea? (LP, Album, TP)||Manqué Music||MQ005||Canada||2016|
|MQ005||Islands||Should I Remain Here At Sea? (CD, Album, Dig)||Manqué Music||MQ005||Canada||2016|
- Band [Islands] – Adam Halferty, Evan Gordon, Geordie Gordon, Nick Thorburn
- Bass, Guitar, Programmed By – Evan Gordon
- Design [Album Design] – Witchoria
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Adam Halferty
- Engineer – Calvin Hartwick, Dave Plowman
- Engineer [Vocal Engineer] – Celso Aristotle Estrada
- Guitar, Piano, Organ, Bass – Geordie Gordon
- Illustration [Inner Sleeve Illustration] – Nick Thorburn
- Layout – Chris Taylor
- Mastered By – Mark Chalecki
- Mixed By – Rob Schnapf
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Brian Rosemeyer
- Producer – Evan Gordon, Nick Thorburn
- Songwriter – Islands (tracks: A1, A2), Nick Thorburn (tracks: A3 to B4)
- Vocals – Jim Guthrie (tracks: B4)
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Organ, Accordion – Nick Thorburn
Autographed versions were available via PledgeMusic.com pre-order.
Download code included.
Printed inner sleeve.
(C) & (p) 2016 Islands
Recorded June 26th - July 1st, 2015 at Dream House in Toronto and October 1619th (sic), 2015 at the Chateau in Los Angeles.
Mixed at Mant in Los Angeles, October, November 2015.
Mastered at Little Red Book in Los Angeles, November 24th, 2015.
Codici a barre
- Barcode: 634457720718
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side A): LP-MQ-006 140531E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped, Runout Side B): LP-MQ-006 140531E2/A
- Copyright (c) – Islands
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Islands
- Licensed To – Manqué Music
- Recorded At – The Dream House
- Recorded At – The Chateau
- Mixed At – Mant
- Mastered At – Little Red Book Mastering
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 140531E
Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. At Sea Should I Remain Here At Sea a semi-reference to Tarkovskys Solaris, Islands 7th, is, in many ways, a spiritual sequel to the debut album, 2006s Return to the Sea a natural, raw record, stripped down to its essentials, performed live off the floor. Should I Buy The Vinyl Here, At Bandcamp Yes Includes unlimited streaming of Should I Remain Here, At Sea via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 5 days. Purchasable with gift card. Returning to the indie rock sound associated with the band's early work, Islands' seventh album, Should I Remain Here at Sea, was billed as the spiritual sequel to their 2006 debut, Return to the Sea. Released concurrently with - and recorded in between studio sessions for - their electronic-leaning sixth album, the beat-centric dance foray Taste, Should I Remain returns the traditional band setup to the fore while retaining the sharp songcraft that made Taste such a joy. Should I Remain Here, At Sea is the sixth studio album by Montreal-based indie rock band Islands. It was released on May 13, 2016 10 Songs. At Sea. 10 Songs, 30 Minutes. Released May 13, 2016. 2016 Manque Music. 0 out of 10. It was released on May 13, 2016 along with Taste, as Islands' sixth and seventh studio albums. Should I Remain Here at Sea Q&A. Writers Nick Diamonds. More Islands albums. Ethics Molars. Listen free to Islands Should I Remain Here at Sea Back Into It, Fear and more. 10 tracks 29:59. Should I Remain Here at Sea, 2016. Back into It, 03:20. Fear, 04:00. Video: Islands - No Milk, No Sugar. More Albums. View All. New Album Releases. Jay Electronica