|2||Wind - Tales||1:02|
|4||God If I Saw Her Now||4:09|
|5||Which Way The Wind Blows||5:51|
|6||Death Of A Knight||2:33|
|8||Sleepfall: The Geese Fly West||4:34|
|9||Henry; Portraits From Tudor Times||(12:11)|
|10||Henry Goes To War||3:36|
|15||The Geese And The Ghost||(15:40)|
|16||Chinese Mushroom Cloud||0:46|
|HIT 001||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (LP, Album)||Hit & Run Music||HIT 001||UK||1977|
|CDOVD 315, 7874642||Anthony Phillips||The Geese And The Ghost (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP, Ude)||Virgin, Virgin||CDOVD 315, 7874642||Europe||Unknown|
|VJCP-2321||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJCP-2321||Japan||1990|
|PVC 8905||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (LP, Album)||PVC Records, Passport Records||PVC 8905||US||1977|
|AN99-014, CDOVD 315, 261 062||Anthony Phillips||The Geese & The Ghost (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||ArsNova, Virgin , Virgin||AN99-014, CDOVD 315, 261 062||Russia||1999|
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string, 6-string, Classical Guitar], Electric Guitar [6-string, 12-string], Bass [Basses], Dulcimer, Bouzouki [Bazouki], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Mellotron, Harmonium, Piano, Organ, Celesta [Celeste], Piano [Pin Piano], Drums, Glockenspiel, Timbales, Bells, Chimes, Gong – Anthony Phillips
- Acoustic Guitar [12-string, 6-string, Classical Guitars], Electric Guitar [12-string, 6-string], Bass [Basses], Organ, Drums, Timbales, Glockenspiel, Cymbal [Cymbals], Bells – Michael Rutherford
- Cello – Charlie Martin (tracks: B5, B6), Kirk Trevor (tracks: B5, B6)
- Conductor [Send Barns Orchestra And Barge Rabble Conducted By] – Jeremy Gilbert
- Design [Cover Design], Artwork By – Peter Cross
- Engineer – Anthony Phillips, Anton Matthews, Michael Rutherford, Simon Hayworth
- Flute – John Hackett (tracks: A4, B7, B8)
- Flute, Flute [Baroque Flute], Recorder, Piccolo Flute – Wil Sleath (tracks: A3)
- Flute, Lyricon – Jack Lancaster (tracks: B8)
- Heckelphone, Other [Bulk Eraser] – Tom Newman
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Oboe – Rob Phillips (tracks: B6, B8)
- Oboe, Cor Anglais – Lazo Momulovich (tracks: A3, B6)
- Orchestra – Send Barns Orchestra
- Performer – Barge Rabble
- Producer – Anthony Phillips, Michael Rutherford, Simon Hayworth
- Soloist – Ralph Bernascone
- Technician [Equipment] – Geoff Banks, Nick Blyth, Tex Read
- Timpani – Martin Westlake (tracks: A3, B5, B6)
- Violin – Nick Hayley + Friend (tracks: B6)
- Vocals – Anthony Phillips (tracks: B7), Phil Collins (tracks: A2, A4), Viv McCauliffe (tracks: A4)
- Written-By – Phillips, Rutherford (tracks: 3, 5, 6)
Recorded at Send Barns Studios & Argonaut Galleries.
Remixed and completed at Trident and Olympic Studios.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
All songs published by Run It Music, Inc. (BMI)
℗ © 1977 Passport Records, Inc.
Marketed by Jem Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
The Geese & The Ghost - Anthony Phillips. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. The Geese & the Ghost is the first studio album by English musician and songwriter Anthony Phillips, released in March 1977 on Hit & Run Music in the United Kingdom and Passport Records in the United States. It was originally intended to be an album by Phillips and his former Genesis bandmate Mike Rutherford, but Rutherford's difficulty in devoting time to the project ended the idea. The album reached number 191 on the Billboard 200. The Geese & the Ghost, Anthony Phillips, on PASSPORT Records, 1977, Stereo. Phil Collins sings on a couple of the tracks. Guitarist Phillips was in album Anthony Phillips - The Geese & The Ghost 1977. Anthony Phillips - Wind - Tales. Anthony Phillips - Which Way The Wind Blows. Anthony Phillips - Henry Portraits From Tudor Times Parts 1 - 6. Anthony Phillips - God If I Saw Her Now. Anthony Phillips' first post-Genesis solo album was an extension of the pseudo-medieval folk elements found on Trespass, the last of his Genesis albums. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album The Geese & The Ghost, including Wind - Tales, Which Way the Wind Blows, Henry - Portraits from Tudor Times: I. Fanfare, II. Lutes' Chorus, III. Misty Battlements, IV. Lutes' Chorus Reprise, V. Henry Goes to War, VI. Death of a Knight, VII. Triumphant Return, and many more. Buy the album for . Songs start at . Listen free to Anthony Phillips The Geese & The Ghost Wind-Tales, Which Way The Wind Blows and more. 8 tracks 47:22. the geese & the ghost 1977 FULL ALBUM anthony phillips phil collins genesis 47:19. Anthony Phillips - Wich way the wind blows The Geese and the Ghost. wmv 5:53. Anthony Phillips - God If I Saw Her Now 4:15. Anthony Phillips The Geese & The Ghost Kiddies Mix 1975 24:26. Anthony Phillips - The Geese And The Ghost Vinyl, Side A 23:33. Anthony Phillips - Collections and Sleepfall : The Geese Fly West 1977 7:43. Anthony Phillips - Sleepfall-The Geese Fly West The Geese and the Ghost. wmv 4:35. ANTHONY PHILLIPS - The Geese and The Ghost - 103:05. Anthony Phillips - Henry:. This is the first album from ex-Genesis member Anthony Phillips. It has a delicate and graceful acoustic medieval style: it has similitudes with the Genesis' Trespass and Nursery Cryme albums, except the miscellaneous string instruments here are more subtle and refined. ANTHONY PHILLIPS was little more than a footnote to the great career of GENESIS that is until he released The Geese & The Ghost in 1977. Blending orchestral and acoustic instruments, PHILLIPS' debut album had a grace and grandeur unseen since the days of Trespass and Nursery Cryme